Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's a nice day for a white wedding



"White Wedding" is a song by Billy Idol that appeared on his album Billy Idol (1982). 
This is the same year that my daughter Kara was born. Her white wedding in 2009 was one of the best days of my life, and I know, in her life. It was exactly what she wanted the day to be. The love shared by her and Nick, and all the love shared with their family and friends made it a joyous, memorable day. I never knew the wonder and joy she brought into my life was even possible. And now her amazing husband Nick is a part of that wonderment.
I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mom! We love you so so so much! What an honor to be in your blog post. I know this sounds completely cliche, but it truly was the BEST day of my life. Thank you and Dad for giving that to us. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete